**GIVEAWAY CLOSED** Congratulations to the winner, Victoria Connolly!
Those of you who have followed Typical Mummy for a while may remember that last December we had a wonderful evening at The Victoria Hall in Stoke-on-Trent watching the iconic Christmas film, The Snowman, accompanied by a live professional orchestra drawn from some of the top musicians in the country. It was accompanied by a beautiful animated film, A Donkey’s Tale, and the real-life Snowman himself even made an appearance! It was a truly magical evening and really did complete our Christmas celebrations.
I’m really pleased to be working with Carrot Productions this year to offer a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children), worth over £65, to one lucky winner for the 7:30pm show of The Snowman (plus A Donkey’s Tale) at the beautiful Liverpool Cathedral on 28th December, 2019. To give you an idea of what to expect, you can read our review of last year’s Snowman Tour here.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize all you need to do is follow both Typical Mummy and Carrot Productions on Twitter by using the Rafflecopter form below. For an extra entry there’s also the option to Tweet about our giveaway, also by using the Rafflecopter form below.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page before entering.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is 1 family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for the 7:30pm show of The Snowman (plus A Donkey’s Tale) at Liverpool Cathedral on 28th December, 2019. Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be used for any other performances or any other venue, and no cash alternative will be offered. There is no alternative prize.
- The email address provided will be used only to notify a winner for this competition, and will not be shared or added onto any mailing lists.
- The prize draw opens 12am on 5th November 2019 and closes at 12am on 13th November 2019. Entries submitted after this time will not be valid. We will email the winner within 7 days of the prize draw closing date and they will have 7 days to respond to that email before another winner is chosen.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- Open to UK entrants only.
- Giveaway is in no way connected to, sponsored by or endorsed by Twitter.
- Delivery of the prize is the responsibility of Carrot Productions, not Typical Mummy. Once the prize winner has been chosen and contacted Typical Mummy relinquishes all responsibility for the giveaway/tickets.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and, if necessary, the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.