Those of you who have followed Typical Mummy for a while may remember that last December we had a wonderful evening at The Victoria Hall in Stoke-on-Trent watching the iconic Christmas film, The Snowman, accompanied by a live professional orchestra drawn from some of the top musicians in the country. It was accompanied by a beautiful animated film, A Donkey’s Tale, and the real-life Snowman himself even made an appearance! It was a truly magical evening and really did complete our Christmas celebrations.
I’m really pleased to be working with Carrot Productions this year to offer a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children), worth over £65, to one lucky winner for either the 2pm, 4pm or 7pm showing of The Snowman (plus A Donkey’s Tale) at the beautiful Lichfield Cathedral on 27th December, 2019. What a wonderful Christmas present! To give you an idea of what to expect, you can read our review of last year’s Snowman Tour here.
HOW TO ENTER:
Head over to this post on Twitter to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize!
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page before entering.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is 1 family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for either the 2pm, 4pm or 7pm showing of The Snowman (plus A Donkey’s Tale) at the beautiful Lichfield Cathedral on 27th December 2019. Tickets are non-transferable, cannot be used for any other performances or any other venue, and no cash alternative will be offered. There is no alternative prize. All 4 tickets must be for the same performance.
- Entrants must follow both @typical_mummy and @carrotprod on Twitter and comment on the giveaway tweet, otherwise entries will be invalid.
- The email address provided will be used only to notify a winner for this competition, and will not be shared or added onto any mailing lists.
- The prize draw opens at 1pm on 19th December 2019 and closes at 1pm on 22nd December 2019. The winner will be contacted on 22nd December and will have 36 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- Open to UK entrants only.
- Giveaway is in no way connected to, sponsored by or endorsed by Twitter.
- Delivery of the prize is the responsibility of Carrot Productions, not Typical Mummy. Once the prize winner has been chosen and contacted Typical Mummy relinquishes all responsibility for the giveaway/tickets.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and, if necessary, the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.