If you are a regular follower of our family’s adventures then you will know by now just how much we love the great outdoors! And what better way to enjoy the great outdoors than a camping trip? My husband and I went on camping trips before we had children but we waited a few years until family camping trips, mainly because neither of the children were good sleepers and would have kept everyone on the campsite awake for most of the night! We decided to brave it, however, for Timber Festival in 2018 and we well and truly caught the camping bug! We recently bought a new tent which we tested out at various family friendly festivals over the Summer and we are looking forward to our next camping trip once the weather gets slightly warmer.
Since becoming a camping-loving family, my husband’s love of anything outdoors/camping related has developed into a bit of an obsession! This has rubbed up on the children too, as you can see in my “Outdoor Gifts for Adventurous Kids” post from the end of last year. So you can imagine just how excited he was when he heard about The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show, the UK’s largest event of its kind, which is returning to the NEC in Birmingham from 18th-23rd February, 2020.
The event offers the UK’s largest display of leisure vehicles, static holiday homes, lodges, tents and so much more and promises to give holidaymakers and adventurers all the inspiration and gear they need for their upcoming adventures.
It’s a great family day out with loads of activities for all of the family to enjoy such as theatre shows, mini golf, canine agility demonstrations and a brand-new area where visitors can ride in style on some of the most cutting-edge electric ride-ons, from bikes, through to scooters, skateboards and even unicycles!
There will also be some great celebrity guests, ranging from TV star Shane Richie; Caravan and Motorhome Club member and TV presenter Matt Allwright; adventurer extraordinaire Darren Hardy and chef, author, presenter and Bake Off Star Nadiya Hussain, who’ll be providing visitors with some top culinary inspiration to take with them on their adventures.
We have joined up with The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show to offer one lucky winner a pair of adult tickets for the show (entrance for children 15 and under is free) on whichever date they choose. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning tickets is follow Typical Mummy on Twitter by using the Rafflecopter form below. (And for extra entries you can Tweet about the competition too!)
Good Luck!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page before entering.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is 2 tickets for The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show at the NEC in Birmingham on either 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd or 23rd February 2020 (Winner can choose preferred date).
- Tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. There is no alternative prize.
- The prize draw opens at 12am on 28th January 2020 and closes at 12am on 7th February 2020. The winner will be contacted on 8th February 2020 and will have 36 hours to respond before another winner is chosen.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- Open to UK entrants only.
- Giveaway is in no way connected to, sponsored by or endorsed by Twitter.
- Delivery of the prize is the responsibility of the event, not Typical Mummy. Once the prize winner has been chosen and contacted Typical Mummy relinquishes all responsibility for the giveaway/tickets.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and, if necessary, the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
For something a little bit different, why not check out my post about Military Glamping on Anglesey with AWOL Glamping at Tacla Taid. Definitely a camping experience you won’t forget!