My 7 year old’s best friend recently had his birthday party at Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Park in Stoke-on-Trent. The ITV show of the same name is a big hit in this family so we were really excited to see what the adventure park had to offer – and we weren’t disappointed! I can safely say it was one of the best birthday parties he’s ever been to!
WHAT IS NINJA WARRIOR UK?
Ninja Warrior UK is a popular sports entertainment show, based on the Japanese show Sasuke. The format involves around 250 competitors, each tackling an obstacle assault course and aiming to complete the course in the fastest time to progress in the competition. The winner is crowned “Ninja Warrior UK” at the end of the series
WHAT ARE THE NINJA WARRIOR UK ADVENTURE PARKS?
The adventure parks (in Wigan and Stoke) are inspired by the TV show, with obstacles of varying degrees of difficulty for those aged 4 and above. The various obstacles around the course include trampolining, climbing, balancing, jumping and more so its a great place to let off some steam; combining fun, fitness, agility and problem solving.
My son and his friends absolutely loved trying out all of the different obstacles and working out different ways to complete the course. They had so much fun and it was a joy to watch!
There is also a section of harder obstacles for adults and teenagers to attempt which includes the famous “warped wall.” To me, this looks impossible but, in the words of Mary Poppins, “Anything is possible, even the impossible” and we did see a few intrepid Ninjas making it to the top!
Upstairs there is a well-stocked café, where you can refuel during or after your Ninja mission or watch your mini Ninjas’ adventures whilst enjoying a cup of coffee! There is a selection of hot and cold drinks available and the menu ranges from light bites to more substantial main meals. Just a warning – there isn’t a lift to the café so it isn’t wheelchair or buggy accessible.
LOCATION, PRICES & OPENING HOURS
- Ninja Warrior Stoke is located on Sun Street in Hanley. The postcode is: ST1 4NB. Get directions here.
- The adventure park is open from 10am-9pm Monday-Friday and 9am-9pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- An hour’s session costs £10. You can pre-book here.
- Ninja Warrior Stoke also offers a term-time “League of Ninjas” class for £5 per child from 5pm-6pm on Fridays; an ASD/SEN class on Thursdays at 5pm, £10 for an hour; and a Ninja Q over 18’s session.
- You need to be aged 4 years or over to use the Ninja Warrior UK adventure park. Children under the age of 12 or anyone with special needs must be accompanied by an adult, carer or guardian at all times.
- There is a height restriction of 1.25m for some of the obstacles/features.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required and it is recommended that you buy a pair of Ninja Warrior gloves (£3).
- There are lots of “Ninja Masters” at hand to ensure that everyone behaves appropriately and is kept safe.
- For all terms and conditions see here and you can visit the official website here.
We can’t wait to return to Ninja Warrior UK Adventure Stoke as a family – my husband is desperate to show off his Ninja skills (which I’m sure will be amusing!) and I fancy having a go myself too. Wish us luck!!
Pin for later: